The CNT-3208M-PE is an interface card for PCI Express bus conformity. It can count a pulse signal from outside device input. 8ch are equipped with 32 bits up/down counter. High-speed data transmission is possible by the high-speed pulse input (a non-isolation Time To Live level, a differential) to 10MHz at the maximum by Bus master transfer function. In addition, It can count two-phase signals, such as a rotary encoder or linear scales and a single-phase alternating current signal. It attaches a Windows version driver library.
8ch 32-bit up/down counter, high-speed pulse input of 10MHz, and disconnection detection are available.
- A 32-bit up/down counter with 8 channels is mounted on one card, high speed pulse input up to 10MHz (unisolated TTL-level input, differential line receiver) is available, and disconnection detection can be performed for differential line receiver input.
- 2-phase signals and 1-phase signals such as a rotary encoder or linear scale can be counted. Surge protection is realized by implementing protectors in the input circuit. In addition, 1pin/ch of control input signal is provided. It can be used as counter start/stop, preset, zero clear, general-purpose input.
Bus master transfer function is provided.
- Bus master transfer makes it possible to transfer large data at a high speed without extra CPU load at a sampling rate up to 20MHz.
Digital filter function to prevent incorrect recognition of input signals due to sound interference
- Includes a digital filter function which filters noises from counter input signals (phase-A, phase-B, phase-Z) and control input signals. The digital filter can either be not used or set within the range of 0.1μ - 1.6384msec by the software.
- In addition, as all these input signals are taken into the internal counter via the digital filter, when using the digital filter, these signals are taken in with a delay of a specified duration.
Windows-compatible driver libraries are attached.
- Using the attached driver library API-PAC(W32) makes it possible to create applications of Windows. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware (interrupt, I/O address. I/O status) can be checked is provided.
- The synchronization control connectors are provided
- The synchronization control connectors which can make cards up to 16 pieces synchronously run are provided. In addition, the synchronous operation with CONTEC cards where a synchronization control connector is mounted can be easily realized.
- Functions and connectors are compatible with PCI-compatible card CNT32-8M(PCI).
- The functions same with PCI compatible card CNT32-8M(PCI) are provided. In addition, as there is compatibility in terms of connector shape and pin assignments, it is easy to migrate from the existing system. An Independent general-purpose timer is provided.