2 - 3 weeks ARO
Current Lead TIme: 2 - 3 weeks ARO
The PIO-32/32H(PCI)H is a PCI bus-compliant interface board for the input/output of digital signals. The board can input and output digital signals at 24 - 48VDC. It can input and output up to 32 channels. With the Windows version, the Linux version driver (API-PAC(W32)).
- High voltage I/O (24 - 48VDC)
- Each common pic is shared by 16 channels providing the option to use a different external power supply
- The PCI bus (personal computer) and the I/O interface are isolated from each other by an opto-coupler for excellent noise immunity.
- You can use 32 signal channels of the input signals as interrupt inputs. You can also select the interrupt trigger edge of the input signal.
- The board has a digital filter feature to prevent noise or chatter from causing erroneous inputs.
- Up to 60 VDC, 100 mA per signal, max. output. Zener diode connected to output transistors for protection from surge voltage. Overcurrent protective device provided for every eight channels of output transistors.