2 - 3 weeks ARO
The BX-C212-G is a new generation of palm-sized, flexible, and ready-to-use industrial PC designed for a variety of applications in the industrial 4.0 world. Despite its small 10 cm form factor, the BX-C212 offers scaleable Apollo Lake processors up to 4 cores, robust aluminum housing, and common industrial features.
The state-of-the-art expansion design ensures various I/O choices for different applications are fulfilled with minimal investment.
Applications include data collection and transition, edge computing, industrial automation, intralogistics, smart retail, and more.
- Palm-sized small form factor
- BX-C210 series systems are the smallest in Contec's box PC line [ 99 x 46 x 92 (one layer)/ 99 x 63 x 92 (two layers)] These units support the smaller, more modern equipment without hindering equipment design and performance, regardless of the installation location. This series provides two types of mounting options, wall mount and Din-Rail mount, to fit a variety of installations.
- 12 to 30 VDC ±20% wide voltage power input
- The BX-C212-G has a 12 to 30 VDC±20% wide voltage design, which could sustain an unstable power supplier environment.
- 64GB onboard eMMC 5.0 storage
- Fanless and Cableless design reduce maintenance work
- This product is fanless to ensure a totally spindle-less design that simplifies maintenance, relieving the concern about dust or foreign matter to get into the product. Moreover, all the I/O interfaces are directly connected with mainboard through golden finger. This cableless design eliminated cables in the housing.
- Additional 2x COM and expansion slots for different solutions
The model available for sale in the Contec Americas eShop is our base model (part number BX-C212-G203E05) with the following specifications:
Intel Celeron N3350 CPU
This model does not include an operating system
Optional: This model does not include a power adapter and cable (Note: A 2 pin connector is included in the base model). However, you may opt to purchase this item in our eShop.
DIN rail bracket and wall mount bracket are offered as selectable accessories.
Additional models are available upon request. Please contact us to request a quote.
Operating System: Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC 64-bit or Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB 2016 64-bit
Adapter: 60W Power Adapter, 24V/2.5A
Other Accessories: DisplayPort to VGA Adapter 150mm, DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter 150mm, wall mount bracket, DIN rail bracket.