Rugged Tablet Ready for Field Work! Contec offers the CT-RU101PA 10.1” stylish rugged tablet which is perfect for industrial, outdoors, field work and warehouse applications: it is ready for optimal performance in harsh and tough environments. This fully rugged tablet features IP65 protection from dust and liquids, MIL-STD-810G rated drop, shock, and vibration resistance, and a wide temperature range of -4 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit. The CT-RU101PA is the first in its class with a 1000 nit sunlight-readable display for optimal performance outdoors. Powered by the Intel® Atom® E3827 processor and equipped with the latest communication technology, The CT-RU101PA offers the performance and durability you need for optimal productivity, anytime, anywhere.
In fact, this tablet offers the latest communication technology, so that workers can experience precise positioning, faster processing, broader coverage and more stable data transfer even around buildings or trees. For in-vehicle usage, seamless connection is also uninterrupted through switchable dual pass-through connector.
Beside supported TPM (Trusted Platform Module) , this tablet offers a customized one button push function to quickly erase SSD data during emergencies by leveraging Phoenix's SecureWipe technology and implementing a number of global standard algorithms.
- Intel® ATOM™ Processor E3827
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Capacitive touch supports glove touch, water rejection, palm rejection
- Sunlight Readable Display
- 1920 x 1200 Pixel Resolution
- Light Weight
- IP65, MIL-STD-810G, 5 feet drop resistance
- GNSS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and optional 4G LTE
- Optional long life hot swappable battery with up to 12 hours battery life